We are looking to expand our Business office with new and energizing talent!
The right person will be a team player who has a strong desire to succeed and to help their team succeed. Must be honest, reliable, friendly and able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism and organization. We are looking for someone with accounting experience who is efficient and possesses a high attention to detail. This position will focus on project-related accounting and administration. Become part of a successful, growing company where your hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
Full time, Year-round position. Approximately 40 hours per week with benefits.
Your Typical Day Will Include:
- Performing accounts payable processing including invoice entry, check processing and statement reconciliation.
- Ensuring invoices are coded to appropriate accounts and proper approval has been documented.
- Assisting with weekly payroll duties, including certified payroll submittals.
- Assisting with contract administration.
- Assisting with accounts receivables.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally.
- Assist with preparing state Sales and Excise Tax Returns, as well as IFTA and state Fuel Returns.
- Assist with development and implementing process improvements.
- Other administrative and accounting duties as assigned.
- 1 or more years experience in accounting is preferred.
- Knowledge of Sales, Use and Excise Tax laws preferred.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting system.
- Excellent time management, communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Trustworthy, responsible, dedicated team player with an open mind and a desire to grow.
- Experience in standard office procedures.